Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Virus email from this forum

Thread: Virus email from this forum

c_staub

Exclamation Virus email from this forum

Has anybody else gotten the private message from Subaru forums saying that there is a virus on you computer and unless I remove it they will have to complain t to my ISP? WTF. I use only Macs and doubt that we have a WIN32 worm virus. They also send a link to click on which goes to a virus webite

Noobinator

yea I get them too and it is annoying, the latest one I got was from adminmoderator. I mean who falls for that shit and can't an admin do something about it?

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by c_staub View Post
    Has anybody else gotten the private message from Subaru forums saying that there is a virus on you computer and unless I remove it they will have to complain t to my ISP? WTF. I use only Macs and doubt that we have a WIN32 worm virus. They also send a link to click on which goes to a virus webite
    I also get these annoying messages, and like you, only use Macs, so there is exactly a zero percent chance of a WIN32 worm or virus infecting my computer. Invariably, the sender's mailbox is full, so I am guessing that the sender's windows computer was infected with some kind of mass-mailing worm or virus and the complaints just buried the infected party's mailbox.

sorry about this guys I am working on the issue

Noobinator

Lightbulb Speak slowly

These two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years.The first guy wearing Nike shoes asks the second guy, "How have things been going?"Second guy with Puma shoes speaking very slowly tells the first guy, "I w a s a l m o s t m a r r i e d."The first guy says in amazement, "Hey, you don't stutter any more."The answer comes, "Y e s I w e n t t o a d o c t o r a n d h e t o l d m e t h a t i f I s p e a k s l o w l y I w i l l n o t s t u t t e r."The first friend congratulates him and than asks again about how he was almost married."W e l l m y f i a n c e e a n d I w e r e s i t t i n g o n h e r p o r c h a n d t h e d o g w a s s c r a t c h i n g h i s b a c k a n d I t o l d h e r t h a t w h e n w e a r e m a r r i e d s h e c a n d o t h a t f o r m e a n d s h e t h r e w t h e r i n g i n m y f a c e.""Why should she throw the ring in your face for that?" asks the first friend."W e l l, I s p e a k s o s l o w l y t h a t b y t h e t i m e s h e l o o k e d a t t h e d o g, h e w a s l i c k i n g h i s b a l l s!"Haha! The two guys all bought the shoes in our web store. It is freeshipping.