Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Looking to buy an sti for around $15,000.

Thread: Looking to buy an sti for around $15,000.

Noobinator

Exclamation Looking to buy an sti for around $15,000.

Whats up guys I am looking for an STI, I have been for a while if you have one that you are looking to sell post the mileage, color, mods and what not, thanks.

Noobinator

Me too. If anyone has one call me

707 762 3365
    707 781 7443

Noobinator

you have a pm

Noobinator

I might have something you guys might like.

text me at 402-980-9074 for a link to my for sale ad. my post count is too low to post a link
    -David

TSF Contributor

So where are you guys located?

What year are you looking for? I have a car in mind if you are still looking
    Nicole@Burke Subaru

email:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

web:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter:

Noobinator

i have a 04 STi for sale right now my number is 717-609-9959 shoot me a text if you want to make a deal or something.