hey guys i just bought a 1993 suburu legacy
its in good condition 150k miles, the exhaust gasket is burning oil when i push the engine hard
but over al condition is good
the engine performs very well, i never thought i would be in love with a 4 cylinder
but man this 2.2L boxer engine is great, this thing hals ass!
well i wanted to ask a few questions to those who own one or have experience with this type of engine's and drivetrain's
1. i cant get the adjustable hight to work , might it be that the don't work?
2. what kind of mods respond well with this type of engine?
3. does this have symmetrical AWD?
4. about how much does gasket work cost?
5. where is the engine oil drain bolt located?(my dad thought it needed oil and overfilled the oil)
il have pics later, and thank you for your responds