Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

take a look you may like what you see

Thread: take a look you may like what you see

Noobinator

Exclamation take a look you may like what you see

after having a little front end damage to my car and not able to afford to repair it i have decided to break it contact me for any parts you may want its lowered, stainless back box, two sets of alloys,ect ect.

you can get me either on 07513129859 or 07952227524
    thanks sam

Noobinator

anybody interested all parts must go car still in one piece if anyone wants to buy the whole thing

Noobinator

I'm interested in all left side panels.
    Is it possible? Can you ship it to Portugal?

Noobinator

You still have the gold rims?

Noobinator

i would like the corner lenses

Noobinator

bumpbumpbump