Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Engine Help

Thread: Engine Help

Noobinator

Default Engine Help

Hello,
    I'm a noobie here and my know how on what i can and cannot do with a 1996 Impreza 2.0 is less than none. So i could use any adivise you guys have. I've got my heart set on a 1996 Imreza with 2.0 NA engine. The cars in great shape but I would like to make a few mechanical changes like:

A turbo - Would the twin turbo from the Legacy fit or what is a better option? Or is the turbo from the EJ20T a direct fit?

Engine - From what little I've heard the EJ20 when fitted with a turbo kept blowing up. Is that something that you guys know of?

Then the usual extractors, cold air intake, exhaust, ECU and a decent set of rims. Any advice on the aboue would be super.

Cheers

Noobinator

Buy a new WRX?
    Na JK

Sounds like a cool project.

Noobinator

hello i have a 1993 1.8 na impreza and i am trying to find out if an obd2 computer will work inplace of the obd1 unit...ill be watching any progress if you post....good luck