Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Prodrive launches new rally-spec Subaru Impreza N2010

Thread: Prodrive launches new rally-spec Subaru Impreza N2010

Default Prodrive launches new rally-spec Subaru Impreza N2010

Filed under: Motorsports, Subaru, UK, Racing

Prodrive Impreza N2010 - Click above for high-res image gallery

Prodrive has had a number of clients over the years. They've raced Ferraris at Le Mans, racked up innumerable victories for Aston Martin, and even ran Honda's Formula One team until they took the reins themselves. But few associations have put the British racing consultancy on the map as much as its collaboration with Subaru in the World Rally Championship.

Unfortunately for David Richards and company, Subaru withdrew last year from the WRC. But that hasn't kept Prodrive from tweaking out another rally-prepped Impreza, as if to show it still can. Homologated to production-based Group N specifications, the Impreza N2010 packs a twin-scroll-turbocharged two-liter boxer four with competition-spec fuel injectors, catalyst and ECU for an extra 20 horsepower over stock and a wider torque band. It's also riding on an adjustable Ohlins suspension, with differentials front, center and rear, kept in check by AP Racing brakes and reinforced with an FIA-certified roll cage.

The result is what Prodrive claims is a more competitive package compared to a Super 2000-spec rally machine at about half the price - challengers can pick one up from £120,000 (about $195k), or lease one for two years. Details in the press release after the jump, photos in the gallery below.

Gallery: Prodrive Subaru Impreza N2010

[Source: Prodrive]Continue reading Prodrive launches new rally-spec Subaru Impreza N2010

Prodrive launches new rally-spec Subaru Impreza N2010 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:27:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Noobinator

wow i have seen all the cars and really worth like.
    I have most like second one and wanna more about this car.
    If any particular website is there then please post i wanna explore that extremely.

Have a good day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.