Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2001 Legacy 2.5 GT rattling noise

Thread: 2001 Legacy 2.5 GT rattling noise

Noobinator

Default 2001 Legacy 2.5 GT rattling noise

once I accelerate there is a rattling noise from the right front side of the engine/ car.
    Rattling noise will increase once temperature decrease or once stop accelerating.
    There is no rattling noise if car is in stand position.
    The rattling only happens when the car is moving.
    After taking to the mechanic and replace front breaks.

Can you please help?

Noobinator

Default Mine was doing it too

My 2004 Subaru legacy was making a rattling noise at about 2000 rpm's.

I had a shop look at it, and the guy just pulled off some heat shield, it cost about 5 bucks I think...

And that fixed it, no rattle after that.
    Last edited by Adam05443; 01-21-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Noobinator

Rattling or pinging sound from rear of vehicle due to broken welds on baffles inside muffler.Take the car to mechanic and replace breaks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.