Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Apexi Rev/Speed Meter

Thread: Apexi Rev/Speed Meter

Noobinator

Default Apexi Rev/Speed Meter

Hello everyone,

i just bought the Apexi Rev speed meter the first generation and wanted to install it on my Subaru 1998 Sti, but unfortunately i lost the wiring diagram and the user manual.

does any of you knows how to connect it, as i only connected the RPM only but other features is still not working. i downloaded the wiring diagram for the newer version from Apexi website but its different and didnt work.

check the below link:

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/image.a...75219%2fp8.jpg

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/image.a...75219%2fp1.jpg

Appreciate your help.
    Last edited by AnasHabboub; 01-11-2010 at 03:48 AM.

Noobinator

any one can help or suggest how to find solution

Noobinator

I have went thrw it it is good

Richardmatty9
    BMW Accessories

Noobinator

so do you know how it works and do you have the user manual in english, coz i i cant figure out how it wirks.
    i hot the device connected and its working but i dont know how to make it count my RPM and speed for 100 Meter.