Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which car would you choose?

Thread: Which car would you choose?

PETERW

Default Which car would you choose?

1. Dodge Charger SRT-8 2006 - 25k miles2. BMW M3 Manual 2004 25-30k miles3. Subaru WRX STi Manual 2006 25k miles4. Audi S4 Early 2005 Manual 25k miles I like the charger because its a big fast american car and sounds really nice but i think it might be to big for 1 person and also the fact that its a dodge im not so sure about it. I like the m3 becauses its really fast and fun to drive in manual but i think 2004 might be to old but i know their built really good. I like the subaru because its fast and all wheel drive and sounds really nice but i think it might be to uncomfortable and small inside to drive everyday. I like the audi, i think its a nice and fast car and has all wheel drive but then i dont think its as fun to drive as the other cars and it doesnt have the new body. What do you guys think?

Th3On3NOnLy

I would buy 4. Audi S4 Early 2005 Manual 25k miles Audi is always my favorite car.

wrx580

You will find the charger to be a much better deal in all aspects.Power , safety ,dependability , parts

QueenB

In my opinion...throw the Dodge out of the picture, because it just doesn't compare to the other cars. Secondly, while the Audi is beautiful and fast, I agree with you that it may not be as fun as the other two. Lastly, while the STI may be fun, and is awesome with the AWD, it is not the same luxury/quality as the Beemer. Plus, with the BMW you have a naturally aspirated engine, vice the turbo in the Subaru. This gives you more room to work with if you ever want to increase power. I would pick the M3, unless you live where there are snowy winters. If that's the case, get the STI.

QueenB

1. Dodge Charger SRT-8 2006- 25k mileshonestly all the Dodge charger owners Ive talk to love em 0-60 in 5.5 secondscan still carry 5 people with alot of leg room,and i were you i would get a supercharger for it from gs there pretty fast as it is but they can propel a charger into the 0-60 range of mid 4's to low 4'splus you know rwd is ALOT funner to do burnouts and donuts go for the SRT8 you wont be disappointed

wrx580

subie. dodge = crapm3 = expensive maintenance, repairs and insuranceaudi = german-style ride with is typically softer than a japanese car.dodge is crap btw. don't ferget that...

QueenB

BMW M3 is a much better car than the rest. it has better build quality and better performance than any of them. Even though you will be paying more than the rest for it you will benefit from the extra cost in the long run. 2nd choice for me would be a Subaru wrx. They are good for performance and will be a better car for a longer amount of time. You also have japanese engine quality which is renowned as the best in the world.Thanks

Sammy

BMW M3.........hands down.......unless you need room .......or a "snow weather" car.......I woudn't worry about the year, just the maintenance records and condition.....also if it has been wrecked.......of course money can sometimes be a consideration!!! They are all decent cars...... "ex car dealer" from KC

wrx580

Get the Charger, you won't be disappointed.