Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

new owner need some help

Thread: new owner need some help

Noobinator

Default new owner need some help

so i just bought a 1992 subaru gl wagen it has a 1.8 and it needs timeing belts, im a verry proud volkswagen owner and no stranger under the hood of a car but never worked on a subaro before and have no idea whare to get parts or tips on how to fix if any one can shed a little light that would be great

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by chris102185 View Post
    so i just bought a 1992 subaru gl wagen it has a 1.8 and it needs timeing belts, im a verry proud volkswagen owner and no stranger under the hood of a car but never worked on a subaro before and have no idea whare to get parts or tips on how to fix if any one can shed a little light that would be great
    Hi, not sure where you live but best bet for any bit's just try the internet as you get better deals

Noobinator

yea i figured but what are some good more well known web sights for subaru

Noobinator

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chris102185 View Post
    yea i figured but what are some good more well known web sights for subaru
    Try jap-parts as they offer good deals but if your in the uk then you could find someone with a trade account at Eurocar parts as they do me some of the best deals going

Regarding jap-parts just type that in on Google and bob's your uncle

Hope this helps

Noobinator

Yeh, to find the parts shouldn't be an issue. I also replaced the idlers, the tensioner and the water pump while repolacing the belt. If you also want to do it, get a timing belt kit (for example on eBay?). Check also this one out:
    http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113723

Noobinator

Default Subaru m80

HI. i am a newbie here and i dont know how to create a new post so i am posting a reply to this. I am searching for an Outer CV joint on a Subaru M80. Anyone with information as to where i purchase this online i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Noobinator

Yeah,to find the parts shouldn't be an issue do some search on net.Regarding parts just type that in Google.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by greattik View Post
    Yeah,to find the parts shouldn't be an issue do some search on net.Regarding parts just type that in Google.
    Hey, thanks for replying. Believe me, i have searched and searched and searched. I am thinking since this is a 1989 vehicle then parts are no longer manufactured, i would have to search at some wreck yard to get it. If anyone finds anything i would be very grateful!. Thanks again.