Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Fusebox locatio

Thread: Fusebox locatio

Noobinator

Default Fusebox locatio

Can anyone tell me where the in cabin fuse box is on my 1995 legacy gt twin turbo is please

Noobinator

according to subaru, there is only 1 and its in the engine compartment, what fuse are you looking for, i might be able to find it for you.

Noobinator

Thanks for the help, i ended up finding the in cabin fusebox under the steering column.
    I was really looking for the coil pack relay as my legacy goes to fire but will not start, not sure if it's all coil packs gone down at once or something else so any help would be great thanks

Noobinator

i doubt all the coils went out at one time, but anything is possible. if there not getting power than i would be looking for the fuse or relay, so you are going down the right path.