Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Need some help

Thread: Need some help

Noobinator

Smile Need some help

Hi and can anyone help me,
    I've just brought my first Legacy gt twin turbo in Auto and have a big problem i need sorting,

"Now the problems this"
    It will not start, it turns over and theirs fuel getting up but only fires a few time's, It wants to start but for some reason just will not.

I've been speaking to a few people regarding the problem and i'm getting two answers
    1) being the coil packs
    2) being the Air mass meter
    But really don't know as i've been reading up and found out that theirs also a coil relay so could this be the problem and if so where is it located, also is their four or five coil packs,
    Just been looking up more and could it be knock sensor or cam sensor?
    Last edited by paul-legacy gt; 12-21-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: been reading more

TSF Top Poster

Based on my experience with the Legacy GT Twin Turbo, a defective air mass meter causes a car to have a hard time starting. It's as if the fuel rises but there is not enough power to make it start. What I suggest is to contact an experienced mechanic to alleviate the problem by replacing the air mass meter.