Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

any one else with this??

Thread: any one else with this??

Noobinator

Default any one else with this??

I have a 2005 outback turbo.approx 65,000 miles..a spring chicken as far as Subies go...
    Today I had to spend $600 to replace my CV boots and clean out my transmission fluid it was burnt...Also they are saying my Turbo has "gone" bad..another $1000. and I need a power steering pump...any one else having ALL this at the same time. Any one else having ANY of these probs?? and what action have you taken?? Any ideas???

Noobinator

wear do u live i can get full axles for 45 bucks at auto zone + trannie flush 80 bucks + turbo ask if they offer a reman turbo not a brand new + power stearing pump 50 at a junk yard with a 6 month warrentee
    Last edited by gmullin; 12-19-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Noobinator

Default Thanks and....

Thank you for the ideas...however it is not the point...should ALL these things being going "bad" at the same time?? Seems to me for a Subaru the cars that last....I want to know if this is a fluke or if other owners are having the same issues then Subaru should be paying NOT me!!!
    Thanks for the reply!!
    and I am in Southern Cal.

Noobinator

hay it happens i just had a computer and coil go bad at the same time today ya it sucks but it dose happen

Suby Talker

How hard do you drive that car? If you beat them even Subarus will break.

Noobinator

That's the thing I do not beat it..I treat my car REALLY well...I do drive fast but I am kind to my car...

Noobinator

That sounds unusual.... Are you the original owner? And as sad as it could be, they could be feeding you bs for being female, it's known to happen.
    Ultimate Subaru Legacy forum
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Default Yes Original owner

Yes original owner...and I agree with you on the woman thing..I got a 2nd opinion and it is confirmed..but it still all doesn't sit right with me...
    Subaru is agreeing to pay ha;lf of the power steering pump....but the turbo.....have to pay!!

Suby Talker

A few URLs for new turbos, maybe you can have a local mechanic install for you. http://www.carpartswarehouse.com/parts/40-30098.html $795
    http://www.subarupartscenter.com/par...layCatalogid=0 $1012 Original sub part