Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need help takeing off rear hatch panel

Thread: Need help takeing off rear hatch panel

Noobinator

Default Need help takeing off rear hatch panel

I want to put grab bar Is there any thing I have to watch for?

Suby Talker

what year and model do you have and i can send you some pics of whats inside

thanks
    Eric
    AMS
    5-axis cnc cylinder head porter
    master machinist/engine builder
    1-800-210-8675

Noobinator

The car is an 04 outback - I just wanted to know how to go about it and if there is anything I should be careful about

Noobinator

when u take the panel off look for wear the wires and linikages are and advoid them and i will be fine

Noobinator

Hey Eric and Gmullin I got the bar on and it look's terrific Thanks for all the help George

Noobinator

I think the car is an 04 outback model - Only i just wanted to know how to go about it and if there is anything I should be careful about

Richardmatty9
    BMW Accessories