Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New

Thread: New

Noobinator

Default New

Just bought a 95 impreza. Wondering how to fix the loose stick shift, when I'm in 1st you cant tell what gear it is from looking at the shifter, it shifts fine, just the floppy shifter is annoying. And the interior dashboard lights for the spedo and such don't work. Dome light works fine, how would I find what to fix? It's not a fuse cause I checked all of those.

You can't fix it. It's very hard and expensive. You can sell it and buy a new one
    WRX STI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Its a good upgrade for you but very expensive one and also not so very easy to install.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.