Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

WRX Fuel leaks

Thread: WRX Fuel leaks

Noobinator

Default WRX Fuel leaks

New to this forum. Have a 2004 WRX Impreza with about 118K miles on the odo. We have a had an unusual cold snap here with lots of snow and freezing. The other day I started the car and drove for a few miles. Upon stopping at an intersection got a very strong smell of gasoline in the car. I have heard that there have been problems with injectors (cracking) or fuel lines. Anyone had a similar problem?

Indeed, the problem can be the injection but it may be a tube problem. Find the source of smell first, look under your car to see if it's a problem with the instalation
    WRX STI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Subaru just released a new recall(wvk-21 02-03 wrx) for the fuel lines under the intake manifold leaking. only open for 16 cold weather states. go to the dealer, they will take care of it. they will replace the fuel lines under the intake if needed. hope i could help.