Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

new boy

Thread: new boy

beaver hunter

Default new boy

just wanted to say hello to every one on the forum, ive just bought a scooby well ive had it about a mounth so i dont know mutch about it yet, its standard at the mo but intend to mod it when i get the time, well when i need help ill be sure to ask, if theres anything you want to know about me or my car just ask and ill let you know if im not on tour.

Thanks for coming over to the forum. Glad to have you here. What kind of suby did you buy?

beaver hunter

Default my car

not sure how to put pictures on here but if you look at my profile theres pictures of me and my car in the albums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	10  

beaver hunter

o i did it lol