Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
change wheels/tires...

Thread: change wheels/tires...

Noobinator

Default change wheels/tires...

I have a 2006 wrx wagon and want to get rid of the low profile performance tires and upgrade to beefier off-road tires. I like the Goodyear Wrangler tires and would love to see them on this car. What neeeds to be done? Can anyone give me tips, and/or point me in the right direction? I am a novice...

Suby Talker

This sounds old school but go find an old tire shop that has been in business for 20 years. When you get there tell them what your looking for and usually they will show you what size tire will fit and what to watch for. Chances are they can also show you what needs to be upgraded on your suspension to make the larger tire wheel combo work. Do prepare to pay a little more for the tires, but think of it as paying for the knowledge so that next time you can go to the discount tire places and get what you want. hope this helps

thanks
    Eric
    AMS
    5-axis cnc cylinder head porter
    master machinist/engine builder
    1-800-210-8675