Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

CV joint

Thread: CV joint

Goliath1983

Default CV joint

Hey! I am looking to purchase a new CV joint. What is the most cost effective way to purchase one.
    Is anyone here in the LA area parting out there car?

Suby Talker

Hey,
    You can go old school and take one off an old car and take your chances. Or buy a new one from dealer and get a sore feeling in the morning or do what I did with my 97 OB and buy rebuilts. I am sure there are some good shops in the LA area that carries EMPI cv joints. If you can't find someone please give us a call here in tx and I will fix you up.

thanks
    Eric
    AMS
    5-axis cnc cylinder head porter
    master machinist/engine builder
    1-800-210-8675

Noobinator

Its a very critical joint which holds many things. So it should be done very perfectly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.