Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

98 WRX sti ABS light on

Thread: 98 WRX sti ABS light on

Noobinator

Default 98 WRX sti ABS light on

98 WRX sti ABS light on .checked all wheel sensors reading okay ,anybody know anything about the G sensor tied in with the ABS system ,i have a manual that says the sensor should read between 42 and 59 k ohms mine is reading 9.1 k ohms can anybody else check this ,its located under cover of the handbrake. thanks

Suby Talker

I have been searching and no luck, does the car throw any codes? I did find where if you had an ABS diagnosis connector you could read the EEP ROM of the last 3 problems.

I do know that everything seems to point at the • ABS Control Module and Hydraulic Control Unit (ABSCM&H/U)

let me know if you read any other codes so I can look those up

thanks
    Eric
    AMS
    5-axis cnc cylinder head porter
    master machinist/engine builder
    1-800-210-8675

Noobinator

Thanks for that man >Im in REP of IRELAND and my car a jap import therefore i cant get the correct lead to plug in and check for codes. No problem getting lead to plug into engin ,abs different story.

cheers.

Remember, this could become complicated. Not just the sensor could be a problem, maybe the system has something damaged
    WRX STI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.