Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Brake components

Thread: Brake components

Twigkid

Default What is this Brake Line Called?

My Forester is a 98 with rear drum brakes. Recently my brake fluid has been spewing out at a rate of about 32 oz a day. After taking off my rear wheel it was easy for me to see where the fluid was coming from but I am unable to identify the part by name. It is a blue metal tube that connects from the black rubber brake line hose to the actual drum unit.
    Basically, can anyone tell me what the blue line in this picture?

Thank you
    Last edited by Twigkid; 11-12-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Noobinator

Default Blue

It looks like something scabbed on there by someone.

linds

Looks interesting i'll have to check it out.

Noobinator

that would be called your brake line
    Strut