Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

subaru legacy engine..

Thread: subaru legacy engine..

jeng22

Default subaru legacy engine..

hi, i have a 2001 subaru legacy gt with a blown engine, i am wondering if the engine off of a 2002 forester will interchange with mine(has the same ej25 sohc engine as my legacy) or are there other subaru models that can be interchange engine wise, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

snake

Easiest way to find out is go to www.car-part.com -the best junkyard site on the planet in my opinion. When you search for your part, the computer automatically will search for just the year/model that will fit.

lowlysubaruguy

Swap all of your cars intake elecrical and misc parts. Is it done yet. It will fit.

jeng22

haven't done it yet, everything's the same, intake manifold to wiring harness except for my replacement engine has an oil cooler but my legacy doesn't, the only thing that worries me if there would be any mounting issues, will be working on my car in 2 weeks, thanks for the info and will let you know if everything goes well