Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

94 legacy motor swap

Thread: 94 legacy motor swap

zayntuner

Default 94 legacy motor swap

I just purchased a 94 legacy wagon, its automatic but i want to do a motor swap and change it over to standard transmission, Id like to do sum kind of swap with an increase in HP but dont know much about subarus, any advice would be a help. thanx

Noobinator

Lots of Money and patience
    Have a nice day
    Strut

Noobinator

I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.