Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
subie newbie

Thread: subie newbie

tyler_s18

Default subie newbie

hi everyone. i am new here and wanted to say hi. i am a muscle car guy but love turbos so when my girlfriends 93 imprezza wagon got totaled i ended up with it i have a friend with a older turbo system for a subaru so i think i will put that on lol. i will need front end body parts to get this on the road then i will mess with the turbo. its cool to be here and hope i can find a lot of help here. i am alse really interested in rally racing and gymkahana lol(i saw the ken block videos lol)

shtthitru

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.