Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need help with my 5 speed tranny

Thread: Need help with my 5 speed tranny

lleiro

Default Need help with my 5 speed tranny

My 99's 5 speed transmission is going and I need to replace it...

I am lost trying to find a place to get a remanufactured one at a reasonable price or a used one (I just lost one on ebay for a few bucks

I will appreciate if you can share any tips...

Rebuilt one
    Send mine to a place to get it rebuilt or a re-manufacture kit are all choices that I am willing to consider...

thanks!

lleiro

So what do you suggest?

To grab the shirt and wrap it around the stick shift?

This forum is a obviously a Joke.

Noobinator

Is it jumping out of 5th gear?

lleiro

No, is jumping out of 4th...

Noobinator

Unhappy Joke!!!!!

At midnight father saw that his married son leaving home... He asks him: what are you wow gold doing? The son replied: Dad I am fed up with my life! My newly marriage is not going well,cheap wow gold my wife and my mom keep fighting with each other! I have to pay bills for my in-laws, and I hate this life!!! I want to go far from here,buy cheap wow gold I want to taste every joy of life, and I want to have every fun of life!!! Father said: Wait!!!!!!!! wow gold I am coming with you