Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FS (OR): Kakumei 3" Exhaust

Thread: FS (OR): Kakumei 3" Exhaust

Noobinator

Default FS (OR): Kakumei 3" Exhaust

For sale is a complete 3" Kakumei Exhaust system.. Made by Kakumei Motorsports from Taiwan. This exhaust system has only 3000-4000 miles on it... It is like BRAND NEW!!!!!! Kakumei makes some of the best looking, sounding,and fitting quality parts you can buy...

All parts come with a tack welded shiny Kakumei badges.
    Except for the up-pipe, as the tack welds didnt hold the badge on.

Will ship parts at buyers expense.

Paypall is preferred method of payment or cash on pick up..

Check it out!!!

First there is a bellmouth Mega-Flow TitekDown Pipe. Its in great shape with no dings or scrapes..
    Selling for $230

Next is a Kakumei Up-Pipe with extra EWG bung.
    Selling for $120

Next is the 3" Catback. Comes with an additional tip (never installed) that you can insert into the muffler tip to alter the appearance of the inside exhaust tip as well as alter the exhaust note with the silencer. There is one minor scrape on exhaust; but no big deal.
    You get it!!
    Selling for $420

Willing to sell individually as just DP or just up-pipe or just catback.

If you take it all I give you a deal just PM me..

pm me for more pics of needed.

Thanks guys

dbeltran

If this will work on a 2007 STi, I'm interested in buying it all. what is the deal you have?
    You can contact me on Shihan@GuardianDojo.com.
    Thanks,
    Diego

Noobinator

Yeah this will fit anything from a 02-07 WRX/STI..

Pmed you about price and such..

dbeltran

Default Loudness

I was told that this type of exhaust is quite loud. I am looking for a deep, yet quite roar. Can any one provide any suggestions?

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by dbeltran View Post
    I was told that this type of exhaust is quite loud. I am looking for a deep, yet quite roar. Can any one provide any suggestions?
    Buy this one and drive around with the silencer tip installed.. It doesnt make it nearly so loud.

Noobinator

Yeah sure. Let me gather all the information. I will leave message on this thread only.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.