Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2008 Impreza - Premium package or not?

Thread: 2008 Impreza - Premium package or not?

giraffe42

Default 2008 Impreza - Premium package or not?

I am looking at a new Impreza 2.5I 5-door 5-spd.
    Hopefully someone there are people on the forum with this car.
    Did you feel that you got your money's worth with the premium package or not? Why, why not?

I like that the package comes with all wheel disc brakes and a bit stiffer suspension. The stereo seems kind of crappy (well actually the speakers, not the stereo itself), the stability system is a nice feat but not necessary for me. All the other features that come with it I really don't care about.

Please provide some feedback, I don't mind paying the extra money for the package but I also don't want to pay for something I won't care for. Thanks!

mwake1

All i can say is I love the heated seats! That's worth it

giraffe42

Quote Originally Posted by mwake1 View Post
    All i can say is I love the heated seats! That's worth it
    Wait a second. I got the Impreza with Premium Package but I have no heated seats...

Noobinator

Just for clarification, albeit two years late, heated seats are/were standard on 2008 and later Impreza Outback Sports. It wasn't until the 2010 MY that you could get heated setas on an Impreza and you have to get a 2.5i Premium w/ special edition package.