blends Cirque du Soleil artistry with Reebok athleticism

Drawing inspiration of your strong controlled movements completed by Cirque du Soleil artists, the awardwinning Spa Salon Bellagio, http://palsport.com/connections/menu.php?q=13 together with Cirque du Soleil and Reebok, presents progressive new workout class for its menu. JUKARI Fit to Flex, after the worldwide success of JUKARI Fit to Fly, may be the second innovative workout to recover from http://palsport.com/connections/menu.php?q=24 their bond within the leading fitness brand name and the worldrenowned entertainment company. Bellagio, here is where hula the aquatic masterpiece "O," affords the only Las Vegas Strip location where guests can physically embark on a trip on the athletic and artistic arena of Cirque du Soleil.

Related topicsCirque du SoleilLas Vegas

This cardioinfused オークリー フラックジャケット program is able to develop long, lean muscles and powerful core strength. Classes, led by certified instructors, are engineered to help enhance flexibility, muscle mass and coordination. With the specially created JUKARI Band, a lightweight rubber band, participants could manage the intensity, move deeper into active stretches and increase their range of flexion. I used to be never the only thing that fond of group fitness before, perhaps by reason of my career for a solo rhythmic gymnast and solo Cirque performer," says Mary Sander, Cirque du Soleil artist and JUKARI Fit to Flex Creative Collaborator. "JUKARI has inspired me provide a new challenge also to embrace the female I'm. They have made fitness fun again!"

JUKARI Fit to Flex contains four blocks of motion. The introduction, Prep Flex, familiarizes key moves to be applied to one's body of this workout. Dynamic Flex challenges balance, mobility, stability and coordination while Floor Flex activates and strengthens stabilizer muscles and encourages fluid joint movement. Final Flex delivers a performance opportunity that leaves participants having perception of exhilaration and revitalization.