Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Tribeca

Thread: Tribeca

dan2race

Question Tribeca

Is there a Tribeca Forumn? I am having a problem with my CD player in my Tribeca. Actually, I got a CD stuck in it from a home made CD yes I used a paper label and it bubbled up and jammed in the mechanism The only solution I've heard so far is to take it to the dealer and they send it out for repair and it will take two weeks and about $300 of my money Any other alternatives?

Hey, no there is not......I will ad one tomorrow for you to ask your question. Sorry about that, just don't know too many tribeca owners.

You could just purchase a new one, you will have to search around here and on ebay, but you could probably find one. I would not have it shipped to get repaired. You can also buy a nice head unit for the three hundred instead of getting it fixed or replaced.

Hope this helps.