Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

96 outback for sale

Thread: 96 outback for sale

Noobinator

Default 96 outback for sale

HI I have a 96 legacy outback for sale. I put a new timing belt and water pump on it and then it showed me that the head gasket was blown. This is a mechanics special. It has a cracked windshield and the hood it dented up. I am wanting to sale the entire car not just part it out. I would like to get $1,000. Please email me with questions and I will try to post pics later today.

macobsession11

where are you located at?

Noobinator

I am in southern maryland, about 50 miles south of D.C.

Noobinator

still for sale, any interest let me know. thanks

JD4speed

Default Outback

I would be if you were closer.

Noobinator

Hey this is a good idea to put post for your car's sale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Exclamation Cold weather,poll mood!

The bad weather, the cold, the white.Today's weather is becoming worse and worse.People really begin digging in. Just hope the future will be better,Really worried about our kids!