Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

tailights full of water

Thread: tailights full of water

geom

Default tailights full of water

Hi everyone,
    The taillights on my 2000 outback wagon fill up with rain.
    I have removed the entire asssmbly and filled it with water but it doesn't leak out. I can't find how it's getting in.
    Does anyone have the same problem?
    does anyone have a solution?

macobsession11

ya just remove the tail light one more time and drill a small home in the bottom of it. that will eliminate the problem for ya.

Eu4iks Legacy

Yep, I have done the same thing, just drill one, or two small holes at the bottom and it will drain out just fine. I live in Seattle so we get a lot of rain, I think that is what causes it.