Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Keyless Entry Help

Thread: Keyless Entry Help

Dnkydck

Unhappy Keyless Entry Help

I just bought a 2000 Outback Limited wagon and am loving it so far,. One thing bugging me is that when I lock/unlock doors, no outside lights light up and the horn does not beep. When I lock the car, nothing happens except for the doors locking (of course) and when I unlock the car, the interior lights come one. Is there a way to have the outside lights light up when locking/unlocking, as well as have the horn beep when locking? The horn is not a major issue but i would like to be able to see the lights flash when locking/unlocking the car. I have the stock Subaru alarm in the car. Any help is appreciated.

Noobinator

Try holding down both unlock and lock buttons on the remote at the same time
    Strut