Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hydra Nemesis 2.5 ECU For Sale

Thread: Hydra Nemesis 2.5 ECU For Sale

mc_001

Default Hydra Nemesis 2.5 ECU For Sale

Looking to sell a Hydra for Subaru WRX. Comes with the Unit, Wideband O2 Sensor, Software, DB9 Laptop Interface Cable and Harness. Used only for about 6 months. Picture below. Asking $1300 (Shipped worldwide).

OMG......If I had the money? Bumps for you!

mc_001

Well, there's still time, no takers yet. LOL. But I'm sure your ride is as every bit of Sweet. How bout posting some pics of it? I'm curious to see other subie owners sweet and sometimes pimped-out rides. As for me, my ride can be seen here....

http://wrxmodders.com/forums/garage....ehicle&CID=358

Thanks again.

Mc_001

Well, mine is stock right now. Still pondering whether to sell it for an STI......

mc_001

Well, as long as its not the 2008 STI. Yuck! There's just no body kit good enuff to make that car look good. Its design is absolutely horrible. Love the internal features, and the engine, but the shape and design must have been someone who was smoking crack at the time. IMO, I would get anything in between 04-07. Saw a few modified subies on

www.modifiedcartrader.com

If you're looking to start from a nice platform. Anywho, I'd still like to see your ride. Even a stock one with rims looks nice. Good luck with whatever you decide.