Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

drifting

Thread: drifting

formula1

Default drifting

i have a 08 subaru impreza WRX. i wanna drift or slide in low speed!!

i watched topgear and that guy drifted with AWD.

how do i drift , slide, or burnout with AWD?

Imprezadude93

Some times the easy way is the e-brake pull it lightly and try to under steer a lillte bit (turn one way then quickley while holding the e brake) just depends on all factors those are basics have fun

formula1

Quote Originally Posted by Imprezadude93 View Post
    Some times the easy way is the e-brake pull it lightly and try to under steer a lillte bit (turn one way then quickley while holding the e brake) just depends on all factors those are basics have fun
    but when i pull e brake it doesn't lock up my rear wheels. they just make loud squeeling sound

Noobinator

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use the hand brake and the acceleration
    WRX STI

Noobinator

Build up the reves the shift into 1 and turn

Noobinator

Yea, if your doing donuts. Powersliding requires you to get the car off balance, loose traction and then getting back on the power. Find an open space and smooth road, I've seen a few cars get chucked into a ditch.

Noobinator

DO NOT!!! Pull the ebrake, you will jack up your diffs and tranny. AWD, it's like putting a stick between your gears. Just my 02

Noobinator

Hello guys

Is there requires power sliding to you to get the car off balance, loose traction and then getting back on the power. Find an open space and smooth road, I've seen a few cars get chucked into a ditch. so take care while.

Have a good sense.