Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hi im new and have a couple of questions. thanks

Thread: hi im new and have a couple of questions. thanks

nova16v

Smile hi im new and have a couple of questions. thanks

i have just purchased a k reg 2.0ltr turbo legacy for an auto cross but you are only allowed 2wd is i possible just to get drive to the back wheels? thanks.

Um, they should have an AWD class for you to participate in. I know a lot of the 2.5RS guys are AutoXing?

nova16v

its just an all in thing just no 4wd i was told it may be possible to weld up the middle diff and take out the front shafts. is this true?

If you want to get involved in something like that, yes it's possible!

I can get a write up for you soon if you would like one!

nova16v

please that would be good

LINK

Click the above link and see if that works for you, it's a step by step with pics!

MindzEyeWRX02

Personally i would just look for an AWD class or try a different circuit that has an AWD class. You can take out the fuse and turn it into a FWD car, at least that way you can change it back to AWD. But if your gonna convert it to RWD you should have purchased a different car. Whats the use of having an AWD car if its not AWD???? But thats just my .02.

There is a lot of work that goes into setting up the car RWD. Taking out the tranny, cracking it open and changing out the center diff isn't a simple thing.