Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What kind of car would you get...?

Thread: What kind of car would you get...?

Type-R

Default What kind of car would you get...?

if you where in my possition. I'm looking at buying a car and was wondering if you would get a 2000 audi S4 or an 03 subaru WRX? and give a reason why?i dont want an american car like the crap one i have now that breaks down every 2 seconds

UCANTCME9215

You sould get a 240sx 1997 with a SR20DET.

Sammy

Take the Audi S4.Nice Car.

tery_x

AMERICAN CARS ARE NOT CRAP. THEY WILL HOLD UP BETTER THAN YOUR WAD OF PLASTIC SUBARU.

UCANTCME9215

The Subaru is a VERY RELIABLE car....It's much more reliable than most domestic crap.I would take the WRX, it's safe, reliable, very fast....it's not like the S4, but it still has so much performance for the money.The S4 is what you would expect a German Sports sedan to be, but it would be way more expensive to maintain and repair.

lenon

03 subaru WRX not crap, my subaru performance great. The price could affordable for me and the design is nice.