Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Parts for 94 Legacy wagon

Thread: Parts for 94 Legacy wagon

ElectricLizBiz

Exclamation Parts for 94 Legacy wagon

My poor girl is getting eaten up by rust - she's an old mountain car and all those roads with salt really got her!

I am looking for:

a filler neck and tube replacement part (or just a filler neck)

a replacement part for the trunk outer handle latch (which has also rusted off)

and possible front and rear suspension replacements...

Please msg me if you can help me out... I don't want new parts, I doubt she'll last much longer and I'm planing on a move down under within the next 6 mos - yr so I just need parts to keep her going til then!

thanks!!!

ema

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricLizBiz View Post
    My poor girl is getting eaten up by rust - she's an old mountain car and all those roads with salt really got her!

I am looking for:

a filler neck and tube replacement part (or just a filler neck)

a replacement part for the trunk outer handle latch (which has also rusted off)

and possible front and rear suspension replacements...

Please msg me if you can help me out... I don't want new parts, I doubt she'll last much longer and I'm planing on a move down under within the next 6 mos - yr so I just need parts to keep her going til then!

thanks!!!
    here try looking up at this subaru parts dealer web site. they might help you restore your baby. Also, try some cleaner and some protector paint that would prevent the rest from being eaten by the rust.