Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New in Town-HP need

Thread: New in Town-HP need

Carand

Default New in Town-HP need

Hi Folks, I have a new Impreza Outback Sport non turbo 2.5-2008, actually has 6.5K miles and I like to increase the HP's without voiding the guaranty...any recommendation?. thanks a lot...

Suby Talker

Default More HP, better breathing first

Try a K and N or similar intake system first. It's easy to install. Keep the old parts. Bosch Plat Plus 4 plugs help ignite the lean charges better in the newer motors so these help too. Use Full syn oil to decrease friction. A low backpressure muffler usually wont void the warranty ( but check with the dealer first on this one). Next step would be a chip but I don't know the warranty implications.

Noobinator

Hi everyone. I am a new user of Impreza and looking for some old user of this car for friendship.

BMW Parts

Noobinator

Hey welcome all as I am new here as well lol hope to have nice time together for sure
    Cheers!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.