Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
FS: Awesome '00 2.5 RS 2 door coupe w/5-speed

Thread: FS: Awesome '00 2.5 RS 2 door coupe w/5-speed

Chi_Raindog

Default FS: Awesome '00 2.5 RS 2 door coupe w/5-speed

**SOLD** For Sale: Rare meticulously maintained Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 2 door coupe w/5-speed

I bought the car from the original owner with only 11K miles, and have taken great care of this rare 2 door coupe for over 8 1/2 years. I need to get something more "practical" with 4 doors for the family since my sons are older now, so I've reluctantly decided to put her up for sale.

Details & highlights include:
    -166,398 miles
    -Original engine
    -Mobil 1 since 13K
    -Momo aluminum ball shift knob & custom short shifter
    -18-22 adjustable rear sway bar
    -Stromung stainless steel exhaust
    -K&N air filter with forced air pipe
    -Redline tranny & gear oil
    -Whiteline front heavy duty end links
    -Sony head-end stereo w/MP3 CD player & aux input
    -Polk audio rear speakers
    -New timing belt at 101K
    -New clutch at 138K
    -New catalytic converter & front O2 sensor at 143K
    -Recent new front rotors
    -New-in-box rear brakes, extra oil filters and wiper blades
    -Never been in an accident, just a few parking lot dings (from careless drivers)
    -Extensive folder of records & details
    -Clean title in hand, two sets of keys, and all owner manuals and documentation

Please visit this website to see details: http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/w...view=slideshow

I'm asking $4,995. It's a classic pre-WRX that's been very well cared for and maintained in the beautiful silver 2 door couple w/5-speed transmission.

I'm located in the northwest Chicago suburbs, about 1 hour from Chicago and 1.5 hours from Milwaukee. I work fairly late during the week, so weekends are the best time to see in person. Feel free to email with additional questions, or to setup a time to stop by. Please, only serious buyers who are interested and love 2.5 RSs. (Side note: the GPS setup and iPod holder are for display only and not included.)

Thanks for reading,

John
    Last edited by Chi_Raindog; 11-21-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Chi_Raindog

Default Sold

Sorry, sold a while ago.