Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm looking into rallying (I'm a newbie, bear with me)

Thread: I'm looking into rallying (I'm a newbie, bear with me)

Rallydriver2

Thumbs up I'm looking into rallying (I'm a newbie, bear with me)

I'm hoping to start rallying here sometime, and I need some info about the different STi models.
    Info about the best model to race would be greatly appreciated, including hopefully which parts in those suggested years seem to have the most issues, and how to fix them.
    I've heard 98-02 are the best years to rally, but I need some more info.
    Thanks everyone

Noobinator

the best car to get for a rally is an evo mate

Noobinator

dont use a turbo car use a n/a car they are more forgeving when u opsi, due to the fact they are slower. You dont want to drive faster then your skill level that just gets u hurt very badley. Expecily if u are trying to go fast past trees, the big ones dont like to move.

Noobinator

use a impreza non turbo 2.5 with a 5 speed u need to learn your hand and foot work first. theirs no sence in u getting a fast car that u cant drive fast due to the fact u dont have the built up skill.ive seen 150 hp subies with a person that knows what they are doing beat 400hp stis with some one that dosent know wat they are doing. and if this is your first time u ever raced u should take the time and get the skills http://www.team-oneil.com/ check this school out its the best in the country to learn the basics

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by Rallydriver2 View Post
    I'm hoping to start rallying here sometime, and I need some info about the different STi models.
    Info about the best model to race would be greatly appreciated, including hopefully which parts in those suggested years seem to have the most issues, and how to fix them.
    I've heard 98-02 are the best years to rally, but I need some more info.
    Thanks everyone
    WTF? Everyone want to be a rally driver right now. Its called a fad. In a couple years everyone will realize that Subaru's are Overweight, Underpowered, and border on gay as far as style goes. Do yourself a favor and don't bother.

Noobinator

um just wana say, KJSTI go fck yourself hahahah! if you wana talk shit go to your pos honda website. no one cares about your opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TSF Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by SirLancelot View Post
    um just wana say, KJSTI go fck yourself hahahah! if you wana talk shit go to your pos honda website. no one cares about your opinion.
    Well said...

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by SirLancelot View Post
    i completly agreed

Noobinator

Me to ur full of shit subies r the shit u wish u had one thats y u talk like that ill smoke ur shit any day