Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Performance parts??

Thread: Performance parts??

marchy1616

Default Performance parts??

Hey im martin new to this. Recently purchased a 2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i anyone knows of any performance parts i could get for it?

johnjones05

Quote Originally Posted by marchy1616 View Post
    Hey im martin new to this. Recently purchased a 2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i anyone knows of any performance parts i could get for it?
    is it a turbo? if not then your basicly waistin your time, the only thing you can realy do is have the wrx engine fitted. i had the 2.0i before my rex and foolishly spent close 2 a grand having the ecu remapped and a custom exhaust fitted to find that it still couldnt pull the skin off a rice pudding

marchy1616

No its not a turbo. But i was looking to only put on an intake and exhaust system for it and possibly down the road do an engine swap to it and put a wrz engine it it or what not.

daniel

heya. i've a got a 1998 subaru imprezza rx and i want to make it perform alot better, i was intendin to buy a wrx but i didn't get one, i was just wonderin if anyone had any suggestions on what i could do to beef up my car,

cheers DANIEL ! ! !

Noobinator

check out rallitek.com or boxer4racing.com