Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Are Subaru WRX trunks the same as RS 2.5 trunks?

Thread: Are Subaru WRX trunks the same as RS 2.5 trunks?

KZ

Default Are Subaru WRX trunks the same as RS 2.5 trunks?

I want to change out a 02 WRX trunk with spoiler for a trunk without the spoiler holes.

rotus8667

I gather you mean the trunk lid, not the trunk. RS and WRX models are built out on the same body and look the same apart from body kit elements, so it is likely the trunks and trunk lids are the same. However, I suggest you check the respective trunk lid mounting hardware (dealer or junk yard) as there may be differences - the spoiler will create different loading on the lid, so don't buy it until you are sure.

Laura

They are the same

tery_x1091

Yes, trunk is the same.