Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
gear shift indicator in dash different from actual gear shift

Thread: gear shift indicator in dash different from actual gear shift

ochaim

Default gear shift indicator in dash different from actual gear shift

at first, the gear shift indicator in the dash shows it's in reverse and the engine wouldn't start.

I used the park lock release and move the shift all the way down to 3 and back up.

The engine starts but the shift indicator in the dash says the engine is in neutral. Moving the shift down to R, D etc.. the car doesn't move. It's actually in neutral.

I turn it off, then move the shift down to 3 and back up to park. It won't start anymore and now the shift indicator is stuck at 3 and won't move anymore.

Anything else I can other than calling for that flat bed truck???

sahoplyz

I think you should search google. It will instruct you the way to build the perfect circuit.