Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

WTB: 92 legacy wagon rear & front spoiler, hood w/ scoop

Thread: WTB: 92 legacy wagon rear & front spoiler, hood w/ scoop

shopwizard

Default WTB: 92 legacy wagon rear & front spoiler, hood w/ scoop

Does anybody have or know where I can get a body kit or a hood with a scoop or a front and or rear spoiler for a 1992 Subaru Legacy Wagon. I believe that '92 to '94 will work.

I have looked all over the net and posted several adds looking for these items to no avail.

I know that the sport/turbo editions came with these parts but were very limited on Subaru's US release cars.

I have seen them on Ausi and Japanese editions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Try (no affiliation) AndysAutoSports.com as I think they are one of the bigger purveyors of body kits.
    Retired USN
    94 Subaru Legacy L (RIP); 09 Subaru Forester; 98 Ford Contour GL+; 97 Dodge Ram 1500

shopwizard

Default Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it was a dead end.

Quote Originally Posted by shopwizard View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it was a dead end.
    Go to the supermarket or book store and grab one of the import tuner magazines. They list lots of places in their ads.
    Retired USN
    94 Subaru Legacy L (RIP); 09 Subaru Forester; 98 Ford Contour GL+; 97 Dodge Ram 1500

jrlegacy23

Ebay has them for $375-600. Car-part.com has them from $250 and up.

shopwizard

What I have found is that what little you can find is a rear spoiler for the sedan and nothing for the wagon. I have done several fairly extensive searches on the net to no avail. There seems to be a decent variety for '95 and newer subi wagons but nothing for the '92 to '94.