Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheaper

Thread: 2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheaper

Default 2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheaper

Filed under: Car Buying, Budget, Sedan, Japan, Hatchback, Subaru

Subaru Impreza - click above for a high-res image gallery

Good news for you folks in Colorado. Subaru has released pricing for the 2010 Imprezas, and while most of the new Subies are the same price as the '09s, one model gets a price cut. Not only that, but all Imprezas now feature Symmetrical AWD badges (woohoo!). The base car's price remains unchanged at $17,495, however the big news is the Impreza 2.5i Premium gets its price slashed by $1,000 to $18,495. Not too shabby. Also of interest is that pricing for the 265-hp WRX remains unchanged at $24,995 for the sedan and $25,495 for the five-door. And in case you're wondering, an Impreza is a WRX sans turbo and a few other rally-it-up bits. The name means "Buy Me or Else" in Denver. Full press release after the jump.

Gallery: 2008 Subaru Impreza

Continue reading 2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheaper
    2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheaper originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:03:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Noobinator

looks like something you would find in a kia showroom..again over rated and over priced like the rest of them .

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by loginfashion999 View Post
    Ugg boots ,warm your heart.The ugg is the first kind of shoes you call in mind when at cold weather. It is loved by many Hollywood famous stars.Welcome to the uggonsale.org, where all women's & men's UGG boots ship free! Shop the classic favorites & the newest styles.50-70% Off For Women UGGS Shoes.Buy UGG Boots&UGGS there must be good choice!GHD,GHD Straighteners manufacturers directory, GHD Hair Straighteners online cheapest shop,New style:GHD 09 Pretty in Pink!
    what on eart you on about?

flalacut

I accept with information: looks like something you would find in a kia showroom again over rated.

cancunphoto123

I usually use 1-2GB a month, depending on if I visit an area with 3G often (I live about 30 minutes away from 3G). When I am on the 3G network, it usually brings down about 3mbit/s, so I download away to get my money's worth.

If I use only EDGE, its usually around 500MB/month.

Noobinator

great review

Quote Originally Posted by fishingltj View Post
    Filed under: Car Buying, Budget, Sedan, Japan, Hatchback, Subaru

Subaru Impreza - click above for a high-res image gallery

Good news for you folks in Colorado. Subaru has released pricing for the 2010 Imprezas, and while most of the new Subies are the same price as the '09s, one model gets a price cut. Not only that, but all Imprezas now feature Symmetrical AWD badges (woohoo!). The base car's price remains unchanged at $17,495, however the big news is the Impreza 2.5i Premium gets its price slashed by $1,000 to $18,495. Not too shabby. Also of interest is that pricing for the 265-hp WRX remains unchanged at $24,995 for the sedan and $25,495 for the five-door. And in case you're wondering, an Impreza is a WRX sans turbo and a few other rally-it-up bits. The name means "Buy Me or Else" in Denver. Full press release after the jump.

Gallery: 2008 Subaru Impreza

Continue reading 2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheapersuspensionbrakesbmwwheels
    2010 Subaru Impreza pricing announced, Premium model $1,000 cheaper originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:03:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments