Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Hit an Antelope! Need a cheap, honest repair for sale

Thread: Hit an Antelope! Need a cheap, honest repair for sale

doctorevil3232

Default Hit an Antelope! Need a cheap, honest repair for sale

Oh my poor 98 Legacy wagon. It was so nice and shiny when I bought it used two years ago, now it's a rolling wreck due to a stupid two horned mammal who decided to cross the highway when I was coming at 70 mph. Ugh. The engine still runs well, and at 160,000 miles, I thought I could get a decent resale. But now it looks pretty bad. I'm going to post on craigslist and backpage.com, but if there is anyone who can recommend a good body shop in the Chicago area, I would be most appreciative. Depending on the price, it might not make sense to sell at all. Stupid antelope.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorevil3232 View Post
    Oh my poor 98 Legacy wagon. It was so nice and shiny when I bought it used two years ago, now it's a rolling wreck due to a stupid two horned mammal who decided to cross the highway when I was coming at 70 mph. Ugh. The engine still runs well, and at 160,000 miles, I thought I could get a decent resale. But now it looks pretty bad. I'm going to post on craigslist and backpage.com, but if there is anyone who can recommend a good body shop in the Chicago area, I would be most appreciative. Depending on the price, it might not make sense to sell at all. Stupid antelope.
    Any word if she was totalled by the insurance co?
    Retired USN
    94 Subaru Legacy L (RIP); 09 Subaru Forester; 98 Ford Contour GL+; 97 Dodge Ram 1500