Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Any one having problems with the blower motor?

Thread: Any one having problems with the blower motor?

jrlegacy23

Default Any one having problems with the blower motor?

I have an 06 legacy, when I turn on the blower motor for the heat and A/C it blows like it is on low at first and then dwindles to like it is off. I am thinking that the fan may have slipped off the shaft somehow cuz when its on, I hear a noise like a ticking when the fan is spinning.
    Anyone have anything similar?

jrlegacy23

Quote Originally Posted by sportjerseys View Post
    JERSEYS,FOOTBALL JERSEYS,BASKETBALL JERSEYS,NFL JERSEYS,SOCCER JERSEYS。 http://www.topsportjerseys.com
    Oh thanks... You are extremely helpful. I didn't even think of that... getting a football jersey would solve the problem... What was I thinking?

Regardless, I fixed the problem, it was a coroded connector.

TSF Top Poster

Bump. I think I also have the same problem with regards to my blower motor and if anyone does have an answer I would really appreciate you posting it here.
    Last edited by brandonmillsap; 02-05-2013 at 09:36 PM.