Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Fuel Pump Relay 1994 Impreza

Thread: Fuel Pump Relay 1994 Impreza

dont_touch

Default Fuel Pump Relay 1994 Impreza

Hi,

I know that my fuel pump relay (green) is under the dash next to the steering column, along with the main ignition relay (brown) and another relay with a white plug. What is the white plug relay for?

Reason is that my car has not been starting. Have gone through everything, now just need to check that the fuel pump relay is working or not. What can I do to check this? Can I swap the relay that has the white plug with the fuel relay (they are both the same)?

cheers

Noobinator

You can unplug the relay and put a jumper wire across the two switch terminals to bypass the relay. if they're both silver barrel relays they are the same
    Strut