Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Honda runs from police!!!!!! caught on my iphone

Thread: Honda runs from police!!!!!! caught on my iphone

stevenj2025

Default Honda runs from police!!!!!! caught on my iphone

Okay here is the story: I saw this Honda on the side of the road pulled over by 2 cops. Then, as I got next to it, the Honda peels out and leaves the cops in the dust. I then saw the cops run back to their cars and engage in the pursuit.

Thats when I started the camera

http://www.fullsolo.org/videos/play/194095

Noobinator

OOPS, u done a great job. U are a spider man. LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Nice video.I liked the race of the cops and the car.it was nice.The Honda was looking fabulous.I loved it.Video was awesome.It was great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can outrun the cop cars but not the radio or the helicopters lol
    HiPower Motorsports
    Performance For Less!

*Brakes *Cooling *Drivetrain *Electronics *Engine
    *Exterior *Exhaust *Forced Induction *Fuel & Ignition
    *Gauges *Intake *Suspension *Wheels/Tires

Noobinator

Ha..ha..ha..Spiderman, u r right natasha.

Noobinator

Video is awesome i like it....lol... Thanx for sharing with us.....

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by sanila View Post
    Nice video.I liked the race of the cops and the car.it was nice.The Honda was looking fabulous.I loved it.Video was awesome.It was great.
    I also think so.
    Last edited by larryp7639; 06-30-2010 at 04:00 AM.

Noobinator

Wow I liked the video.It was interesting to watch it.Thanks for sharing it with us.Its good to watch.