Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

'07 Outback Sport Exhaust

Thread: '07 Outback Sport Exhaust

icon1219

Default '07 Outback Sport Exhaust

I'm having a hard time finding an exhaust system that claims to fit an '07 impreza (non-turbo)

most of the systems I can find are built for a WRX or an STi.

I'm looking for a Cat-back style (preferrably one that looks simple and understated- no huge "fart-can" type...)

If I bought a Cat-Back system for a WRX, will it fit my non-turbo Impreza?

(let me know if you need any other details about the car: trans.,litreage, etc.,)

Thanks

Have you tried the dealer??? They sell catback systems for most of the impreza's I thought. The exhaust systems from turbo to N/A are similar but I think there are suttle differances, not sure if they would work or not, I think they would but mounting might be the issue. Sorry I can't be more help, let us know if you find something that works.

Noobinator

umm you can go to boxer4racing.com and they should have a catback exhaust for you, the company is called stromung, they sound pretty good from what i hear. wrx and sti exhausts could work but you have to cut and reweld the flange because they dont line up, also theres about a 3 inche gap between it so you would have to weld another piece so they can reach. i did it for my impreza wagon and it turned out great lol but its up to you

icon1219

awesome, thanks alot.

I think I'm gonna go with the stromung tho (sounds good from, what I've heard, and bolt-on is always appriciated..)

Noobinator

yup yup no prob